1. Played by Bill Moseley in the 1986 big-budget sequel 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2', what is the name of Leatherface’s older brother?
2. The 1978 film 'Halloween' is set in the fictional town of Haddonfield in which American state?
3. Featuring prominently in the plot of a horror movie of 1984, what is the Cantonese word for 'evil spirit'?
4. The American film score composer Jerry Goldsmith was nominated for 18 Academy Awards. His only win, however, came for his score for which 1976 film?
5. Sharing its name with a coastal town in the north-west of England, in which city in North Carolina was the 1997 film 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' both shot and set?
6. When released in 2004, which horror film, directed by Edgar Wright, described itself as a 'rom zom com' - standing for 'romantic zombie comedy'?
7. Which short story, originally published in 1839, was adapted into two horror films of 1928? One of the films was directed by James Sibley Watson and Melville Webber and starred Webber, Herbert Stern and Hildegarde Watson. The other was directed by Jean Epstein and starred Marguerite Gance, Jean Debucourt and Charles Lamy.
8. What was the surname of the title character in Roman Polanski’s 1968 film 'Rosemary’s Baby'?
9. What was the name of Captain Quint’s boat, upon which Quint, Martin Brody and Matt Hooper battle with the great white shark in the 1975 film 'Jaws'?
10. Released in 2004, and starring Jennifer Tilly, what name was given to the fifth entry in the 'Child’s Play' series of films that follows on from the events of 'Bride of Chucky'?
11. Who played Norman Bates in the 1998 Gus Van Sant remake of Hitchcock’s 'Psycho'?
12. What is the name of the inn at which Sergeant Howie stays in the 1973 film 'The Wicker Man'?
13. The 1922 film 'Nosferatu' was an unofficial adaptation of Bram Stoker’s 'Dracula'. However, as the studio could not obtain the rights to the novel, what name was given to Max Schreck’s Count?
14. What is the name of the demon who possesses Regan MacNeil in the 1973 film 'The Exorcist'?
15. How is the monstrous killer Daniel Robitaille known in the title of a 1992 horror film directed by Bernard Rose?
16. Which horror film was set in the Maryland town of Burkittsville? The town was previously known by another name that features in the title of the film.
17. For what name is Carrie a shortened form in the 1976 film starring Sissy Spacek?
18. Which 1954 novel by Richard Matheson has been adapted for three horror films, namely 'The Last Man on Earth' (1964), 'The Omega Man' (1971) and a 2007 film that shares the same name as the book?
19. The 2007 horror film 'Grindhouse' is a double feature film co-written, produced and directed by Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino. The film consists of the Rodriguez-directed 'Planet Terror' and which feature by Tarantino?
20. What is the name of Bernard Herrmann’s screeching string composition that plays during the infamous shower scene in Hitchcock’s 'Psycho'?
1. CHOP TOP
4. THE OMEN
6. SHAUN OF THE DEAD
7. FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER
10. SEED OF CHUCKY
11. VINCE VAUGHAN
12. THE GREEN MAN
13. COUNT ORLOK
16. THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT
18. I AM LEGEND
19. DEATH PROOF
20. THE MURDER